Minimalist design, maximalist popularity.
The Minimalist Jacket is one of Marmots most popular and universal jackets. Weighing in at under one pound with Paclite technology, this jacket is designed for storing in your day pack, backpacking backpack, and carry-on so that you are always prepared for high-elevation rain clouds, scattered showers at the crag, and all-day thunderstorms in the city. Waterproof Gore-Tex shell gives you ultimate protection against heavy rain while the windproof hydrophobic membrane keeps you shielded from winter winds. And Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement design gives you enhanced range of motion at your arms for climbing and comfort while hiking.
- Marmots most practical and popular waterproof shell
- Gore-Tex shell protects you from light to torrential rain storms
- Hydrophobic windproof membrane keeps you warm through winter
- Paclite Technology reduces weight and makes for easy packing
- Underarm pit vents for when you heat up hiking or climbing
- Extra material at the underarms enhances range of motion
- Water-resistant chest zipper keeps your cellphone safe and dry
- Item #MAR01JP
- Q & A
Loving it so far.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 150lbs
Bought this jacket as a rain/wind jacket. I have worn it a couple of times so far. I wear a arc'teryx cerium under it and it is perfect for those chilly windy mornings.