Select a size:
Why We Like The Minimalist Jacket
The Marmot Minimalist Jacket is a dependable rain jacket that we don't mind taking wherever there's a chance of rain. From campsites to football games, the Minimalist gives GORE-TEX waterproofing in a packable, lightweight construction that keeps out of the way whenever it isn't raining. We also appreciate the ventilation zippers under each arm that give extra airflow when we're hiking.
- Packable rain jacket is ready for inclement weather at a moment’s notice
- GORE-TEX laminate supplies leak-proof protection in heavy rainstorms
- 100% seam-taped construction is both abrasion resistant and waterproof
- Adjustable hood offers an added means of protection against harsh weather
- Bonded flap over the front zipper seals out severe gusts of wind
- Integrated underarm zips provide adjustable ventilation for mixed conditions
- Item #MARZ99B
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, [laminate] GORE-TEX
- Center Back Length
- cord adjustment
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- zippered underarm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 16 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.