Minimalist Component Jacket
Prepare yourself for any weather on your shoulder season hike by zipping up the Marmot Minimalist jacket. Start the day out with just the internal Thermal R liner jacket keeping you warm, as you head to the peak and those storm clouds get closer pull the ultra packable Gore-Tex shell out of your pack for protection from the precipitation. That Gore-Tex shell is super breathable to prevent you from overheating while you hike and weather resistant to keep you nice and dry despite the rain. Additionally the Thermal R liner traps your body heat for maximum warmth as the temperature drops later in the evening.
- Three in one jacket for shoulder season hikes and hitting the town
- Outer shell features a Gore-Tex membrane for weather-resistance
- Outer shell is extremely packable so that it is always nearby
- Thermal R liner jacket is packed with body heat trapping insulation
- Multiple pockets hold your daily essentials to keep you prepared
- Attached hood is adjustable to block stubborn winds
- Item #MAR01JS
- Q & A
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 180lbs
Got this for the hubby, loves it. fits well, he is 6'4, his back is covered, he likes the fact that is light but warm and not bulky.
Jacket for Walking Dad
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
I bought this jacket for my Dad, who loves to walk everyday. The jacket is perfect for all weather conditions and 3 seasons. He tried the Large and ended up returning it because it was too tight in the arms. He's 6' and 180lbs.
Two-way zip or not? The photo and the snap at the bottom conceals it.
Joseph, this item only has the single-way zipper