Minimalist Comp Jacket
The Marmot Women's Minimalist Comp Jacket eliminates the need for a closet full of jackets by offering you three jackets in one. Crafted from Gore-Tex Paclite material, the shell is wind- and waterproof, and incredibly packable, so you never have an excuse to leave it at home. Adjustable cuffs and hood let you cinch out the elements, and the fully sealed seams prevent any moisture from seeping in.
When the weather is cold and stormy, use the insulated liner inside the shell for dependable protection and cozy warmth. For dry days with a hint of chill on the air, use the liner as stand-alone piece to keep the chill at bay. The shell has a zippered chest pocket, and both the shell and liner feature zippered hand pockets, so no matter how you decide to wear the jacket you have ample room for your snacks and other essentials.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for whatever the weather comes up with
- Gore-Tex Paclite shell is waterproof and packable
- Insulated liner is removable for stand-alone warmth
- Zippered pockets lend a secure place for essentials
- Cuffs and hood are adjustable for customizable protection
- Regular fit works well with layers
- Item #MAR01HY
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Paclite, [face fabric] recycled polyester, [removable liner] recycled nylon ripstop
- Thermal R
- [shell] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [removable liner] 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?