Perhaps the most practical design model in the industry, the trusty Marmot KT Component 3-in-1 Jacket protects you from a range of weather conditions. When zipped together, the KT Component protects you on the coldest and wettest days, while when worn solo the shell keeps you dry on wet yet warm spring days and the internal insulation gives you warmth in cold and dry climates off the ski hill. So whether you travel to ski or live in the variable Rocky Mountain Range, the KT Component gives you universal protection.
Fully sealed, two-layer Gore-Tex membrane gives you bombproof protection on deep powder days and wet climates like the Pacific North West, while Marmot's synthetic Thermal R insulation uses fine multi-channel fibers to repel moisture to keep you dry even when exposed to snow. When the storm is in full force, zip on the hood, buckle into your powder skirt, cinch down the cuffs and hem, and don't be scared to get chest deep in powder.
- A practical 3-in-1 jacket for ranging conditions
- GoreTex membrane protects you in the wettest and deepest snow
- Synthetic insulation repels moisture unlike down insulation
- Removable storm hood you can attach only when you need it
- Powder skirt keeps you protected on chest-deep days
- Multiple pockets hold your pass, music, and full-day essentials
- Hook-and-loop cuffs prevent drafts and snow from going up sleeves
- Item #MAR01IZ
[shell] GoreTex (two-layer) 100% recyled polyester
Removable Liner Material
[shell] (external) 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, (internal) 1 zippered media, [liner] 2 zippered hand
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking