Why We Like The Marmot KT Component 3-in-1 Jacket
The Marmot KT Component 3-in-1 Jacket simplifies the process of finding a good synthetic midlayer and a good waterproof shell by selling them as a single 3-in-1 jacket. The midlayer boasts a durable ripstop face fabric and lightweight synthetic insulation to encourage standalone and layering use, while the 2-layer waterproof laminate of the shell seals out weather no matter what we're doing.
- 3-in-1 jacket designed for skiing, snowboarding, camping, and hiking
- 2-layer membrane offers waterproof and breathable coverage
- Synthetic insulation of inner jacket traps heat and won't weigh you down
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking into your layers
- Removable hood allows you to further customize your coverage
- Underarm vents in outer shell allow you to dump excess heat
- Multitude of pockets in both jackets keep hands warm and items close
- Item #MARZ9WH
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer MemBrain, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] ripstop nylon, [insulation] Thermal R polyester
- [shell] fully sealed
- zip-off storm, laminated brim
- [shell] 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, inner media, zip sleeve, [liner] 2 hand
- core, underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.3oz
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 2, 2023
Fantastic winter coat
I love the 3 in 1 concept. This is a very warm jacket and can be written in multiple ways. Sometimes I wear just the shell or just the liner. I wish I knew what other liners would zip into the shell just for variety.
Originally reviewed on marmot.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help