Select a Size
Select a Color
Kristina Down Jacket
Head out into the urban winter wonderland in the Marmot Kristina Down Jacket. Its Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof protection from wintery storms on your commute and the 700-fill down keeps you warm as the temperatures drop midwinter. To combat the cold, the insulated 3-piece hood can be worn without impeding your visibility so you can take in the sights of your city blanketed in snow. Micro-fleece internal cuffs offer a soft, snug seal against the cold to keep you comfortable as you make your way through the urban landscape.
- Insulated jacket to navigate city life in warmth and comfort
- Gore-Tex offers waterproof protection from both rain and snow
- 700-fill down insulation provides lofty warmth on frigid commutes
- Insulated 3-piece hood offers full range of visibility when worn
- Micro-fleece internal cuffs offer snug comfort and seal out chill
- Item #MAR01I9
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- 700-fill recycled down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered interior
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.6oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 12, 2019
Is this Coat meant for cold winters? What temperatures can it hold up to ?
February 20, 2019
Does the liner zip out for when you don't need such a heavy coat
February 28, 2019
Hi Mary, The liner on this coat does not zip out.