sale $41.97 - $69.95
Give us the greens of summer.
We know it sounds strange to trade your shorts out for pants when summer rolls around, but as soon as you pull on the Marmot Women's Kodachrome Pants you'll understand. These casually-style pants are crafted from a stretchy nylon blend to move as you do, whether in the garden or on the trail, while CoolExchange technology pulls heat from your skin and actually leaves you feeling cooler by lowering your body temperature when you're adventuring in the middle of the day. Built-in UPF 50 sun-protection furthers these pants summer-ready construction, and a DWR-coating adapts to the weather when a mid-July rain shower rolls through.
- Tech-heavy adventure pants with unassuming, casual style
- Stretchy fabric offers flexibility and abrasion-resistance
- DWR-treatment deflects light precipitation
- Regular fit keeps your style on point when headed to town
- CoolExchange tech pulls heat from skin and lowers body temp
- UPF 50 sun-protection adds defense against UV rays
- Inseam gusset increases range of motion
- DriClime interior waistband ensures soft, dry comfort
- Item #MAR01C6
94% nylon, 6% elastane cooling plain weave
2 hand, 2 back, 1 zipper security
belt loops, button
bouldering, canyoneering, hiking, mountaineering