Jules Down Jacket
- Jewel of an insulator when it comes to winter weather
- 700-fill down insulation feels remarkably soft and warm
- Schoeller C-Change wool paneling adds durable warmth in key areas
- DWR-treated shell with critical seams sealed for weather defense
- Cotton blend shell offers breathability, softness, and durability
- Adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Item #MAR01VK
- Q & A
Best parka worn!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
This is one of the few parkas with pockets galore. the inner hand warmer pockets make the difference for females not into wearing gloves. The wool panels give it a twist to stand out from the world of black jackets. It is warm the minute it is on and beat out the winds and snow with no problems. The hood is a bit large without the ability to adjust it in when the wind kicked up but overall just loved the fit. It has a looser cut so allows for winter sweaters.