Warmth for upstate endeavors.
When Arctic blasts barrel down on your northern locale like a frigid hurricane, it's best to be prepared with the wondrous warmth of the Marmot Women's Ithaca Down Jacket. This insulated jacket traps precious body heat with its lofty 700-fill down, meaning you'll stay nice and toasty in the coldest temperatures of the winter season. For greater protection from blustery winds, the attached hood features removable faux fur trim that breaks up the breeze from whipping across your face. Micro fleece cuffs maintain a smooth feel against your skin to prevent any scratchiness resulting from layering over sweaters. Multiple zippered pockets handily store all your daily accessories within quick reach, so you can easily grab your cash, keys, and phone. .
- Lofty warmth for frigid locales and winter getaways
- 700-fill down insulation traps core warmth from escaping
- Lightweight polyester shell with water-repellent finish
- Micro fleece cuff lining maintains a smooth sensation
- Attached hood with removable faux fur for additional warmth
- Zippered hand and interior pockets lend convenient storage
- Item #MAR015W
- Q & A
BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
I absolutely LOVE this jacket! It's so light, soft, warm, and really cute on. I ride a vespa to and from work and it keeps me warm on my ride when it's around 60 degrees out, and would be fine for probably down to 50 (that's going 50 mph without a wind shield). Highly recommend this product!