Hype Down Hooded Jacket
Keep warm while you hike, ski, climb, and camp in the versatile Marmot Hype Down Hooded Jacket. Its lofty down insulation traps your body heat to keep you warm when the temperatures are low and also compresses down to a convenient, compact size so you can easily carry the jacket along on your backpacking trips. The face fabric of the jacket is windproof and water-resistant to keep you protected in light storms. If the weather should take a turn for the worst, the slim cut allows you to easily layer the Hype Down under your favorite shell.
- Versatile hooded puffy to keep you warm in cooler temperatures
- Pertex Quantum resists moisture and blocks wind to retain warmth
- 800-fill down insulation is packable and warm to fend off the chill
- Attached hood can be worn in extra cold conditions for added warmth
- Elastic binding at the hood and cuffs help to trap your body heat
- Adjustable drawcord hem snugs the jacket close to keep you warm
- Zippered hand pockets securely store your on-trail necessities
- Slim fit layers comfortably under your shell in inclement weather
- Item #MAR01V3
- Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- 800-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2020
Warm, Light, Cute
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 140 lbs
This is my new favorite jacket. It's so unbelievably warm for how light it is. It feels so fast, but I'm also super bundled up. I love the slick face fabric, Quantum Pertex, along with 800 fill down. It's super stuffed so it is really filled out nicely and doesn't hang limp. The quilting on this jacket is super flattering. This is a great jacket for a great price.
November 25, 2019
Does this jacket have the "angel wing movement" of Marmot down jackets from 5-6 years ago that had enough movement for larger chests so that a size small was a perfect fit?