Helium MemBrain Sleeping Bag: 15F Down
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Down Sleeping Bags in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Snow + wind = wet + cold. MemBrain 2L + down = dry + warm.
Pro alpinist Fabrizio Zangrilli uses the ultralight Marmot Helium MemBrain 15-Degree Sleeping Bag to stay warm and dry at the top of the world, so odds are that this down sleeping bag will work for you, too. Marmot’s waterproof breathable MemBrain construction repels snow and water while expelling perspiration so you can take full advantage of the toasty down insulation without worrying about it clumping and leaving you high and wet.
- EN comfort rated at 25.5 degrees F for cozy three-season use; lower limit rated at 14 degrees F for occasional use during winter outings
- MemBrain 2L waterproof fabric helps shelter the down insulation from external condensation, snow, and water
- MemBrain 2L fabric is also highly breathable so evaporating sweat won't condense inside the bag and cause the down insulation to clump
- Lightweight 850-fill goose down insulation offers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio and rebounds well after repeated compressions
- Nautilus 6-baffle hood with down-filled collar and drawcord guards your face in drafty tents
- Stretch tricot baffles extend the life and maintain the shape of the bag and improve warmth retention
- Face Muff allows hood to be cinched without irritating your face
- Large trapezoidal footbox decreases constriction at the bottom of the bag
- Nylon stuff sack and cloth storage bag included
- Item #MAR1629