Put the past behind you.
When summer comes around, you may begin to feel the age-old war between wearing pants to climb outside in the blistering heat or risking an uncomfortable riding when shorts meet harness. With the Marmot Women's Harper Shorts, you can ignore this issue. These comfortable and slightly longer shorts offer the coverage you need with the lightweight airiness you seek for the summer months. The four-inch inseam prevents them from riding up while wearing a harness while the abrasion-resistant nylon construction stays in tact on the rocks or trail. The lightweight fabrication is also quick-drying with a DWR finish to keep light rain from ruining your adventures. Stuff the convenient hand pockets with maps and snacks and you'll have everything you need for a great day at the crag, sans wardrobe malfunctions.
- Comfortable shorts to tackle greater heights hiking or climbing
- Nylon construction is abrasion-resistant and dries quickly
- DWR finish repels water and light rain
- UPF 50 rating fends off harmful light rays
- Longer design prevents riding up
- Bluesign-approved fabrication offers eco-conscious wear
- Item #MAR012R
- Q & A
Awesome hiking/casual shorts!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
These are one of the best purchases I’ve made. They’re lightweight, comfy, versatile, and even though they’re outdoorsy and practical, they still look really nice. They dry super fast too which is a big plus! Especially throwing them on over wet swimsuit bottoms, you don’t have to deal with wet shorts all day which is great!
Love the fit and fabric
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
These are perfect for me -- not too tight but not baggy/puffy either. They're so nice for activities because of the long inseam and stretchy waist. But they'll also be nice for lazy times at home because of that comfy fabric and fit!