Put the past behind you.
When summer comes around, you may begin to feel the age-old war between wearing pants to climb outside in the blistering heat or risking an uncomfortable riding when shorts meet harness. With the Marmot Women's Harper Shorts, you can ignore this issue. These comfortable and slightly longer shorts offer the coverage you need with the lightweight airiness you seek for the summer months. The four-inch inseam prevents them from riding up while wearing a harness while the abrasion-resistant nylon construction stays in tact on the rocks or trail. The lightweight fabrication is also quick-drying with a DWR finish to keep light rain from ruining your adventures. Stuff the convenient hand pockets with maps and snacks and you'll have everything you need for a great day at the crag, sans wardrobe malfunctions.
- Comfortable shorts to tackle greater heights hiking or climbing
- Nylon construction is abrasion-resistant and dries quickly
- DWR finish repels water and light rain
- UPF 50 rating fends off harmful light rays
- Longer design prevents riding up
- Bluesign-approved fabrication offers eco-conscious wear
- Item #MAR012R