Why We Like The Marmot Guides Down Vest
The Marmot Guides Down Vest delivers mounds of core insulation, on and off the mountain. The cozy warmth comes from a mix of 700-fill recycled down and Kapok Flower Down that's treated with Down Defender to protect all that heat-trapping loft from surprise showers and snowstorms. The sleeveless cut leaves our arms free for work and play while the classic puffy style plays well at the lodge, the coffee shop, and the campground.
- Down puffy vest for the city or country
- Polyester ripstop shell resists rips and tears
- Hydrophobic down treated to protect insulation from moisture
- Hidden chest pocket keeps devices warm and charged
- Handwarmer pockets protect us on gloveless days
- Elastic hem to perfect our fit
- Item #MARZ9XG
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester
- 80% recycled down (700-fill), 20% Kapok Flower down
- Center Back Length
- 2 handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hike/camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 17, 2023
Stylish and warm for city living
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this jacket! It's so warm, soft, and comfortable. Putting it on instantly polishes up a casual sporty look. I love the subtle shine it has for an extra stylish touch when walking through the city and staying warm!
Originally reviewed on marmot.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help