Select your style & size:Select options
Marmot's Force 1P Tent is a great force that's unequal to its tiny mass, allowing you to accelerate on trails faster than ever before; you might as well go as fast as you want since you're solo backpacking. Apart from blowing the minds of the world's most affluent physicists, the Force offers spring-to-autumn protection with its mesh canopy for summer's warmth weather, and the Rain-Shield fly won't sag from water weight for extra wet weather protection. The floor has a subtle catenary curve to keep water from creeping in.
- Three-season tent for solo backpacking
- Rain-Shield fly doesn't stretch and sag when it's raining
- Seam taped catenary floor for optimal wet weather protection
- Mesh canopy assures ample airflow in warm temperatures
- Superlight DAC NFL poles with extended clips for larger interior
- Internal pockets include headlamp holder for interior lighting
- Item #MAR013U
- Q & A
Wet on the AT in the Marmot Force1P
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The zipper on the rainfly leaks, the tie back toggles leak, there is bad backsplash at the bottom, the bath tub is too low, and the poles can break.