Light and mighty warmth.
From dawn patrols in the mountains to chilly hikes on drizzly afternoons, the Marmot Women's Featherless Insulated Jacket is a streamlined insulated piece for layering up in the cold, damp conditions encountered in late autumn through winter months. 3M Thinsulate Featherless insulation packs high levels of warmth that's equivalent to 700-fill down insulation. Unlike down insulation, these synthetic fibers retain lofting power through condensation and moisture-soaked environments.
Marmot's Zippin compatibility gives you the control to layer properly with compatible Marmot shells, meaning you can wear this insulated piece while skiing, snowboarding, and climbing in downright nasty conditions and demanding alpine routes. For easy packing, the jacket folds into the internal-zip pocket, which is especially useful for tossing it in your pack before travel and backcountry use. Moreover, Marmot's Angel Wing patterning promotes full range of motion for outdoor activities like climbing, skiing, and hiking.
- Packs toasty warmth into light, streamlined design
- Zippin layering compatibility with Marmot shells
- Thinsulate Featherless for warmth in the cold and damp
- Nylon double mini ripstop shell is light and durable
- Angel-Wing Movement for uncompromising range of motion
- Jacket conveniently stuffs into internal zip pocket
- Zippered hand pockets for storage of accessories
- Item #MAR015S