No feathers, no problem.
Your Marmot Men's Featherless Hybrid Insulated Jacket isn't stuffed with feathers, but that doesn't mean it isn't as cozy as the toasty down sleeping bag you just crawled out of. Marmot stuffed this jacket with 3M Thinsulate synthetic insulation, a loose-fiber fill that mimics the warmth of 700-fill down, yet is water-resistant to hold its insulating properties in soggy conditions. The DriClime lining wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable and the zippered hand pockets are easy to access with a pack on.
- A technical midlayer for adventures in the mountains
- Nylon ripstop shell can handle wear and tear
- 3M Thinsulate performs like down but resists moisture
- DriClime lining wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Pockets are easy to access with a pack on
- Athletic fit is great for layering
- Item #MAR01EK
[shell] 100% nylon ripstop, [lining] DriClime Bi-Component
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Q & A
Does this jacket pack down into itself?