It's every season you want it to be.
Having a down jacket on when the weather's cold and clear is a solid choice, but it's going to turn into a sloppy mess the second it starts raining. But with the Marmot Women's Featherless Component Jacket, you can enjoy all the perks of wearing down without enduring the misery of a saturated down jacket. The folks at Marmot were able to achieve this feat by partnering with 3M and leveraging their zip-in Thinsulate Featherless Insulation Liner Jacket, which creates the same warmth as regular down but retains loft when confronted with precipitation.
But if you don't need the extra warmth, the Thinsulate Featherless Insulation is removable, so you can take advantage of the Component Jacket's waterproof and breathable MemBrain shell on temperate spring, summer, and fall days. This 4-season versatility, coupled with tons of storage and the ability move freely via the jacket's Angel Wing Movement, renders it the perfect choice for pillaging pow, beating the monsoon, and navigating the trail.
- A versatile jacket for four-season warmth and cold adventures
- 3M Thinsulate liner jacket is removable and retains warmth when wet
- MemBrain shell is waterproof, breathable for nasty weather
- Fully taped seams protect against rogue moisture
- Chinguard and cinchable hood blocks out the wind and rain
- Angel Wing Movement enables unimpeded range of motion
- Item #MAR014Z