sale $262.46 $349.9525% Off
It's every season you want it to be.
Having a down jacket on when the weather's cold is the best it gets, but the second it starts raining, that puffy quickly turns into a sloppy mess. But with the Marmot Women's Featherless Component Jacket you can enjoy all the perks of wearing down without enduring the misery of a saturated, compromised shell. The folks at Marmot were able to achieve this feat by partnering with 3M and leveraging their zip-in Thinsulate Featherless Insulation Liner Jacket, which creates the same warmth as regular down, but retains double the loft when wet.
But if you don't need the extra warmth, the Thinsulate Featherless Insulation is removable, so you can take advantage of the Component Jacket's MemBrain waterproof and breathable fabric on temperate spring, summer, and fall days. This 4-season versatility, coupled with tons of storage and the ability move freely via the jacket's Angel Wing Movement, renders it the perfect choice for pillaging pow, beating the monsoon, and navigating the trail.
- A versatile jacket for 4-season warm and cold adventures
- 3M Thinsulate Liner Jacket removable, holds loft when wet
- All seams fully taped to guard against rogue moisture
- MemBrain fabric is waterproof, breathable for nasty weather
- Chin-guard and cinchable hood blocks out the wind and rain
- Angel Wing Movement enables free, unimpeded range of motion
- Tons of pocketry for holding ski pass, wallet, safety kit
- Item #MAR014Z
100% nylon double mini rip, MemBrain 100% nylon Oxford
Removable Liner Material
3M Thinsulate Featherless Insulation (removable)
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered internal
casual, hiking, backpacking, all-mountain riding, all-mountain skiing