It's every season you want it to be.
Different seasons call for different jacket requirements, but you can be prepared for any and every weather condition with the waterproof shell and insulated liner of the Marmon Featherless Component Jacket. Having a down jacket on when the weather is cold is the best it gets, but the second it starts raining, that puffy quickly turns into a sloppy mess. With the liner of the Featherless Component Jacket, you can enjoy all the perks of wearing down without enduring the misery of a saturated, compromised piece. The folks at Marmot were able to achieve this by stuffing the liner with their Thinsulate, which creates the same warmth as regular down, but retains double the loft when wet.
If you don't need the extra warmth, the Thinsulate Featherless Insulation is removable, so you can take advantage of the Component Jacket's MemBrain waterproof and breathable fabric on temperate spring, summer, and fall days. This 4-season versatility, coupled with multiple zippered pockets for storage and the ability move freely via the jacket's Angel Wing Movement, renders it the perfect choice for pillaging pow, beating the monsoon, or navigating the trail.
- 3-in-1 jacket for year-long versatility
- MemBrain lamination provides waterproof performance
- 100% seam taped 2L construction adds to waterproof design
- Thinsulate Featherless insulation liner provides warmth when wet
- Angel-Wing Movement provides full freedom of motion
- Zippered hand and chest pockets give lots of room for storage
- Elastic Drawcord Hem seals out the elements and keeps warmth in
- Hood is removable for additional weather versatility
- Item #MAR01HX