Select style & size:Select options
From long weekends in the backcountry to multi-week thru-hikes, rely on the Marmot Eos 1P Tent when you need to rest your bones after a long day on the trail. This lightweight and sturdy shelter offers enough space for you and all your gear. The interior is roomy enough for you to sit up in and read while you wait out a storm, and the vestibule offers a place to stash muddy boots and other gear that you don't want mucking up your tent. When you want to go minimalist, the Bare Bones setup option allows you to set up the fly and poles with the optional footprint (sold separately) when weight and space are at a premium.
- Lightweight, sturdy shelter with plenty of room for one
- Freestanding design with one door and one vestibule
- No-see-um mesh canopy is ultralight and breathable
- Bare Bones setup offers minimalist option
- Color-coded clips and poles for easy set up
- Light-reflective points prevent middle-of-the-night incidents
- Seam-taped floor and waterproof fly protect against wet weather
- Interior pockets organize small gear
- Item #MAR013Z
- Q & A
Marmot tent EOS 1p, packed size 21.5x6 inches, please be comfirmed.
On Marmot hompage, 18.5x6 inches.
And fabric also different that fly material is polyester 20D on homepage.
Will you inform of?