Much like the moon blocks the sun during a solar eclipse, so does the Marmot Eclipse Jacket block the rain when thunderstorms threaten your day on the trail. Part of Marmot's EVODry collection, this technical jacket features a waterproof membrane and fully sealed seams, so you stay dry even if it rains for the last three hours of your hike. As the name suggests, though, this 2.5-layer MemBrain is still smart enough to allow for water vapor to escape if the trail gets steep during the storm.
The Eclipse boasts plenty of features to make your adventures run smoothly. Marmot incorporates its Angel-Wing Movement design into this shell, allowing full and easy mobility, including gusseted shoulder so you can reach on a climb without the jacket pulling out of your harness. Underarm vents can be unzipped if you need to dump heat while the rain is turned on, the pockets are strategically placed for access with a pack equipped, and an adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help seal out the wet chill.
- Technical rain jacket at home on trails and epic climbs
- Membrain offers waterproof, breathable performance in the rain
- Active design give you plenty of room to move during hike or climb
- Underarm zips provide ventilation if you're heating up
- Fixed hood can be adjusted two ways to block downpours
- Drawcord at the hem cinches down against the storm
- Eco-friendly nylon construction uses a water- and PFC-free process
- Semi-fitted cut provides a performance fit with minimal bulk
- Item #MAR01HO
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain Eco (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, EvoDry treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, ice climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help