- Casual pant for light hiking or a walk in the park
- Nylon and cotton blend provide stretch and comfort
- Front coin pocket keeps money and valuables organized
- Roll-up cuff adjusts for warmer or cooler weather
- Sun protection minimizes worry on hot summer days
- Pants meet standards to conserve resources and reduce impact
- Item #MAR01QU
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 66% cotton, 30% nylon, 4% elastane
- Leg Opening
- [front] 2 open, 1 buttoned coin [back] 2 button
- Claimed Weight
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 29, 2020
My new favorite pants
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
I don’t know what that 2 star review person is thinking. I LOVE these pants so much that I’m ordering in 2 more colors! They fit perfect, aren’t hot and look stylish. They don’t wrinkle and come in great colors. And they can be Capri length or normal length. And they long enough! I’m 5’6” but a lot of pants are too short for me. Most of all they are comfortable even on hot, humid days. I love these! Once again, Marmot products are the best!
May 27, 2020
Not true to size - long, big, and baggy
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 130 lbs
I went with Marmot because I know what size to go with. I am 5'4" and 130 pounds. The size 8 was almost 2 inches too long for me, the waist was too big, and the pants were just baggy everywhere. Not a good fit. I don't think a smaller size will fix the bagginess of these pants, and probably not the length either.