The Marmot Women's Crystal Shirt provides airy-breathable warmth layered under heavier fleece sweaters, insulated puffy jackets, and waterproof shells while you're skiing or riding. It's made of lightweight polyester knit fabric, which actively wicks perspiration to prevent you from becoming a damp, shivering-cold mess on the mountain. Mesh panels ventilate your core from overheating when frigid mornings give way to sunny afternoons in the alpine. Plus, it's packing a UPF 50 rating for protection from searing UV rays, should you take off your jacket on spring days.
- Lightweight baselayer for skiing and snowboarding
- Effortlessly layers under insulated layers and shells
- Performance fabric actively regulates body temperature
- Ventilation panels prevent overheating on the mountain
- UPF 50 rating ensures protection from searing UV rays
- Item #MAR016L
- Q & A
Runs just a tad small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
Sometimes I'm a medium, other times a small. I ordered a small and it was just a bit tight under the arms. I'm 5'6 1/2" 130lbs. We'll see how the medium fits. It's on it's way.