Cowans Slim Fit Jean
For adventurous crews who tend to throw in last-minute day hikes before nights on the town, there's the Marmot Cowans Jean. Slim-fitting for a clean look and less bunching in your fall or winter boots, this pant has a mechanical stretch that gives you a comfortable range of motion as you wander local trails or break out new moves on the dance floor. Coolmax technology wicks moisture when your hike goes longer than expected, while reinforced back pockets add durability for sitting on rocky viewpoints and falling as you break out your new move on the dance floor.
- A stretchy jean that transitions easily from trail to town
- Mechanical stretch helps you move without restriction
- Coolmax technology wicks moisture for more active days
- Slim fitting below the knees to easily slide into winter boots
- Reinforced back pockets for added durability
- Item #MAR01L4
- Q & A
Wearing em right now
- Size Bought: 34/Reg
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 210lbs
Super comfortable pants. Slim but not skinny. They do have a kind of strange seam across the back of the knee. I'm not sure why it's there, it looks a little strange, but they are comfortable, stretchy and not baggy, so all in all they are pretty good..
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 220lbs
Awesome quality! They look great! Slim but not quite as slim as they look in the picture. Bought a 34 waist and all my other pants are 36s so they might be a little smaller than normal