Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Castle Peak Pant
- Insulated pants for chilly days on the slopes
- Waterproof Polartec Neo Shell seals out melting snow
- Polartec Alpha insulation traps in heat
- Adjustable waist conforms for a perfect fit
- Internal and external leg vents release excess warmth
- Articulated knees encourage natural movement
- Scuff guards withstand boot kicks and ski edges
- Zippered pockets secure small items
- Item #MAR01IR
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
Awesome, slim fit pant. I normally wear a Men's 32 waist but these (size Medium) were way too tight in the waist and thighs. Ended up having to get the large and now they are pretty baggy in the thighs. Lots of pockets and features though!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 192lbs
Bought these when recently on sale. Nice insulated stretch "softshell like" pant. Overall fit is good on me but with fairly low rise, could prefer a bit more especially in back. Paired with an Arcade belt. Skinned in these in frigid cold -9 degree over Rab Power Stretch Pro tights and was perfect as the inside and outside vents kept me dry on the up but the pants were comfortably warm on the down. The stretch fabric allows for great range of motion while still having trim fit. The gaiter cinch straps are a nice feature to keep deep snow from pushing up the gaiter off a boot. Onyx color a handsome gray with slight bluish tinge. After skiing the weekend wore for the drive home given I faced hiking through deep snow down my long driveway to access the plow truck and snowblower. The gaiter cinch was great and secure over street snow boots and these will be my go to snow blowing pants in cold weather as well as ski pants. Pricey, but very happy with these.