Never let the conditions turn you away from a day of skiing in the Marmot Carson Jacket. Whether you're trying to chase down epic lines on a killer pow day or trying to extend your season as long as you can in April rain/snow mixes, this jacket's durable Gore-Tex membrane will keep you dry no matter what the mountain throws your way. The waterproof and breathable membrane will keep you totally protected from any rain, snow, or slush you encounter on the lift or slopes, while still allowing body heat to escape to keep you comfortable as you shred. And when you really get moving on steep woods runs you can dump excess heat thanks to the zippered underarm vents. A zip-off powder skirt is there for you when you're bouncing around in waist-deep snow, and a seemingly endless supply of pockets ensure that you've got all the snacks and tools you need to stay out all day.
- Durable and waterproof jacket for skiing in any conditions
- Gore-Tex shell keeps out moisture when you're knee-deep in wet snow
- Underarm vents dump heat when you really start to move on the steeps
- Powder skirt has you covered when you fall on epic pow days
- Pass pocket on sleeve makes lift lines even easier
- Internal goggle pocket stashes an extra lens for low light
- Item #MAR01X9