Taking tech to the streets.
You've got places to be and no time to worry about some pesky cold weather. The Men's Marmot Burdell Down Jacket combines street-savvy looks with some serious warmth, ensuring that you can spend your cooler months feeling pretty good about yourself. As cool autumn gives way to a blustery winter, stay warm thanks to the 600-fill down insulation this jacket boasts. Even if those clouds are spitting doom and gloom, you can head to work knowing that your jacket has treated down and can withstand a little rain.
- Lifestyle jacket for everyday warmth when the clouds roll in
- Treated down means no worries if you get caught in a drizzle
- Regular fit if you want to sport you school colors
- Fashion forward design for good style in the city or on campus
- Item #MAR017T
- Q & A
Very warm, nice material
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
This is my first purchase of any marmot products. I am 5'10" and originally ordered a medium (my usual jacket size), but it was very large, sent back and ordered a small instead and the fit is perfect, backcountry's customer service was AMAZING by the way. This jacket is very warm and lightweight, I purchased the "cavern" tan color and am very happy with it, the outside shell feels more like lighter canvas/work jacket rather than a "silky" smooth down Jacket, which I really like.
For many degrees this model is?