BL Pro Jacket
Wake up early, drive through your go to java spot, and zip up the Marmot BL Pro Jacket while you beat the crowds to your favorite lift on the first powder day of the year. This jacket is constructed with a Gore-Tex 3L membrane to keep you dry in all ski conditions whether it is a spring day in the mountain west or a soaking wet warm pow day in the east. As you heat up, the Gore-Tex membrane allows excess heat to sneak out of the pores in this jacket and large PitZips can be opened to dump excess heat so that your layers stay nice and dry.
While the Gore-Tex membrane can extend your day by keeping you dry the BL Pro Jacket is jam packed with other features to keep you comfortable and prepared all day long. The helmet compatible hood helps block wind and driving snow on super stormy days, while the DriClime lined collar prevents frozen fabric on your face by wicking moisture. Additionally a plethora of pockets keep all of your daily essentials nearby for a quick refuel on the lift, some lip balm when you need it, or just a handy place for your phone.
- Stay high and dry on powder days in this technical shell
- Gore-Tex 3L membrane keeps water out and breathes well
- Taped seams prevents water from seeping into your layers
- Large PitZips dump excess heat while you search for powder
- Helmet compatible hood helps protect you from wind
- DriClime collar and chin prevents icy build up on your face
- Plethora of pockets lets you bring everything you need
- Item #MAR01IO