Select a Size
Select a Color
BL Pro Jacket
Wake up early, drive through your go to java spot, and zip up the Marmot BL Pro Jacket while you beat the crowds to your favorite lift on the first powder day of the year. This jacket is constructed with a Gore-Tex 3L membrane to keep you dry in all ski conditions whether it is a spring day in the mountain west or a soaking wet warm pow day in the east. As you heat up, the Gore-Tex membrane allows excess heat to sneak out of the pores in this jacket and large PitZips can be opened to dump excess heat so that your layers stay nice and dry.
While the Gore-Tex membrane can extend your day by keeping you dry the BL Pro Jacket is jam packed with other features to keep you comfortable and prepared all day long. The helmet compatible hood helps block wind and driving snow on super stormy days, while the DriClime lined collar prevents frozen fabric on your face by wicking moisture. Additionally a plethora of pockets keep all of your daily essentials nearby for a quick refuel on the lift, some lip balm when you need it, or just a handy place for your phone.
- Stay high and dry on powder days in this technical shell
- Gore-Tex 3L membrane keeps water out and breathes well
- Taped seams prevents water from seeping into your layers
- Large PitZips dump excess heat while you search for powder
- Helmet compatible hood helps protect you from wind
- DriClime collar and chin prevents icy build up on your face
- Plethora of pockets lets you bring everything you need
- Item #MAR01IO
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible
- [external] 3 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand 1 zippered sleeve (pass), [internal] 1 mesh
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 6, 2018
Good features but sizes small over hips.
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 174 lbs
Purchased this bl pro jacket in medium to replace another marmot Gore-Tex shell in medium that’s done 8 years of use. This shell is way smaller than my existing marmot shell jacket in medium. I’m a 33’ in waist and mediums always fit but this jacket is super tight on the hips cutting into upper legs, also tight upper body makes wearing a beacon on on chest harness tough. Shell is otherwise well designed with good pocket placement, two way main zip good if you wear a harness for ski mountaineering. Would be better if it had a zip off hood. Gore tex pro fabric feels good. Will be Returning for a large.
August 4, 2019
Thanks for a helpful review. Definitely need to have room to layer with this shell.
December 23, 2019
Does this jacket have wrist gaiters?