Essential winter warmth.
Whether you're tossing it under your waterproof shell on powder days at the ski resort or using it as a toasty standalone piece for cold weather commutes, the Marmot Women's Aruna Hooded Down Jacket maintains high levels of core warmth with its 600-fill down insulation. The Aruna Hooded Down Jacket is a versatile piece for your winter wardrobe, lending itself to a variety of outdoor activities and daily errands in cold to downright shivery temperatures. The Aruna's down insulation benefits from Marmot's Down Defender, which is a hydrophobic treatment that repels condensation build-up from compromising the down's heat-trapping loft in high humidity levels and damp conditions.
- Insulated down jacket for cold to downright frigid conditions
- Versatile design excels in outdoor activities and everyday wear
- 600-fill down insulation maintains high levels of core warmth
- Down Defender repels moisture from compromising the down's warmth
- Lightweight polyester ripstop shell with water-repellent finish
- Elasticized hem and cuffs for a secure fit that seals out drafts
- Zippered hand pockets store your small accessories
- Item #MAR015P
- Q & A
Super warm jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I have not had any issues with this jacket as others reported. It was actually too warm for me. That is unusual for me! The only reason I gave 4 stars not 5 is I found it small in the hip. I'm attributing that to my curves and not a design flaw. I expect to use this a LOT. Price was excellent and the teal is beautiful!
Not Marmot's best!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
Don't get me wrong, I have a Marmot piece or two in my closet and have been a fan for many a season. This jacket just doesn't quite live up. The teal color is lovely, and the fit is really nice (W 5'8" 150lbs, M), but the quality of this coat is definitely lacking. It's nowhere near as warm as I need it to be on brisk Idaho mornings, the wind blows right through it, and it sheds out feathers EVERYWHERE- worse than any puff I've ever had! In total... drop a couple more bucks and get something a bit higher quality.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 123lbs
I bought a S, hoping to have a little room to layer for some winter adventures. Unfortunately, the small felt HUGE. The sleeves reached almost to the end of my finger tips and there was a lot of extra fabric around the shoulders/back area. I also was disappointed that the hood didn't cinch up (should have noticed that before I bought it...), so it was a weird fitting hood.
I'm disappointed that it didn't fit especially because I loved the color (deep teal) and it was so warm! If you have longer arms and have a fuller chest, it might be the perfect fit for you!