Zip up the Marmot Women's Aitran Jacket and brave any winter weather your urban environment throws your way—its waterproof construction and fully sealed seams will keep you dry whether large flakes are falling or you get caught in an early spring deluge. Though the jacket is fully waterproof, it also maintains breathability, helping to prevent you from overheating if things get toastier than expected.
When the temperatures plummet, you'll appreciate the jacket's warm, synthetic insulation that works to trap and hold your precious body heat as you navigate through your day. If the weather turns gusty, the hood works to protect your face and ears, but is also fully removable for versatility in warmer, drier conditions.
The mid-thigh cut on the Aitran not only offers a clean, sleek silhouette, but also works to provide extra warmth and coverage in bad weather. And, two zippered hand pockets keep all your on-the-go essentials secure, while an internal zippered chest pocket perfectly accommodates smaller items like your keys and phone.
- Warm, sleek jacket for cold days in the city or around town
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry during snowstorms
- Full sealed seams ensure no moisture permeates through
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat for reliable warmth
- Hood is fully removable for customized wear
- Zippered pockets lend a secure place for small essentials
- Fleece inner cuffs add warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Mid-thigh length provides extra protection against the cold
- Item #MAR01IA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 125lbs
I love this jacket. The purple color is surprisingly subtle, very noticeable in bright sunlight but subdued in dimmer lighting. It is comfortable, warmer than the little puffy coats that are so common, and it has good size pockets. I will be using it for around town but could easily use it on a warmer ski day as well. It runs a little on the large side (the small is plenty roomy) and the zipper is a little finicky, but other than that I have no complaints.