Run Like The Wind.
When the wind starts blowing on your trail run and you still have miles to go, bust out the Marmot Men's Air Lite Jacket and finish what you started. Its lightweight nylon shell resists wind and water to keep you comfortable in blustery conditions, while the stretch construction gives you the freedom to move without restricting your momentum. A minimalist design keeps weight down, so you can use your energy pushing for a personal record.
- A lightweight windbreaker built for trail running
- Stretch fabric resists wind and water while remaining breathable
- Fixed hood for additional coverage
- Partial elastic binding helps seal out cold wind
- Packs into zippered chest pocket for easy transport
- Athletic cut offers a more aerodynamic fit
- Item #MAR010E
- Q & A
Looks the part
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
There are a hundred lightweight, packable, water resistant running jackets out there but I chose this one because it had a little extra style. It's great for a cool morning run or walk with my boys on a drizzly spring day. The elastic hood is a great technical feature that is really comfortable when running. One drawback is the lack of ventilation. I wish it had one of those mesh vents across the back or at least some armpit holes.
That said great jacket for the price.
Does this have any ventilation holes like the trail wind hoody?