Why We Like The Marker Jester 16 ID Ski Binding
When skiing hard, especially with a freeride mindset, reliable bindings like the Marker Jester 16 ID Ski Binding are paramount. The lightweight design of these bindings encourages us to set big tricks on any terrain, while the 16 maximum DIN puts our mind at ease while we are grabbing safety and flying through the air.
- Freestyle-minded bindings designed for experienced riders
- Lightweight construction limits swing weight
- 16 DIN is well-catered to aggressive freestyle skiers
- Triple Pivot Toe accommodates just about every boot sole style
- Low stand-height keeps you in touch with rails and the snow
- Item #MRKZ06X
- Brake Width
- 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm
- Boot Compatibility
- Alpine DIN (ISO 5355), GripWalk (ISO 23223), Alpine Touring (ISO 9523)
- Safety Features
- Triple Pivot Elite 3 Toe, Pivot 3 Heel
- Stand Height
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 5.7oz (1070g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, park skiing, powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help