Why We Like The Mammut Zinal Hybrid Pant
Designed for adventure, the Mammut Zinal Hybrid Pant boasts a dual-fabric design and a timeless fit to help us enjoy our hikes, climbs, and evenings at camp. The stretchy nylon and spandex blend is reinforced with robust fabric in high-wear areas to help us move freely and confidently through it all.
- Versatile adventure pants ready for climbing, hiking, and more
- Stretchy synthetic fabric wicks moisture and breathes with ease
- Robust reinforcement handles rough wear on a daily basis
- Fleece-lined waist locks in a reliably comfortable fit every time out
- UPF 50+ rating fights back against the sun’s harmful rays
- Lightweight design doesn't way you down when living in your pack
- Dual front pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #MAMU5RJ
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex
- Leg Opening
- adjustable zippered hem, hook-and-loop
- 2 front
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- 12.3oz (349g)
- climb, hike & camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help