Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Technical Shell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
The ultimate in alpine performance.
Designed to tackle just about any kind of vertical or slanted terrain you throw at it, the Mammut Men's Ultimate Alpine Hooded Jacket has a Gore Windstopper softshell construction for windproof protection while you climb ice, mixed, or alpine. Despite its incredible windproofing and fully taped seams, Gore's stretchy Windstopper Softshell provides maximum breathability and mobility. The Ultimate Alpine also features a helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustments, hook-and-loop cuffs, and an adjustable hem to completely seal out the cold drafts. And should the temperatures begin to warm up, the zippered underarm ventilation makes it easy to dump excess heat on-the-go. Not to mention, there are two zippered pockets that you can always access even with a backpack on.
- A versatile, weather-resistant jacket for climbing
- Gore Windstopper softshell is breathable, stretchy, and windproof
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against elements
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat quickly
- Helmet-compatible hood is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Two hand pockets keep necessities close
- Slim fit enables full range of motion
- Item #MAM00MY
- Q & A
I wear an XL with room to spare. This jacket seems to be cut as a medium, not an XL. Tight in the shoulders, under the arms and across the chest. I have other mammut jackets that fit very well in an XL. This one was very different. I had to return it.