Why We Like the Stoney HS Thermo Jacket
Mammut's Stoney HS Thermo is a solid ski jacket that keeps us out whether it's powdery or brisk and bluebird. We appreciate the body-mapped synthetic insulation and superior waterproofing for winter's weather, and the hood and powder skirt are removable for sunny groomer conditions.
- Ski jacket bolstered with superior waterproofing and warmth
- DryTechnology Pro boasts high waterproof, breathable ratings
- Body-mapped insulation gives more warmth where needed
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Removable hood and powder skirt customize coverage
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Pocketing provides storage for ski passes,
- Item #MAMU56K
- [face fabric] 88% nylon, 12% spandex, [lining] 57% polyester, 43% nylon, [membrane/laminate] 2L DRYtechnology, 100% polyurethane, [finish] PFC-free DWR
- Ajungilak OTI synthetic, 100% polyester, [body] 80g/m², [arms, collar] 60g/m²
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30.5in
- detachable, drawcord-adjustable
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered side, 1 zippered sleeve
- zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- elasticated hand gaiter
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4.7oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 22, 2022
Great jacket ? just a little too thick
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- Large and XL
- 6' 1"
Was looking for new hooded shell for lift-access skiing. Bought a bunch to try on at home with layers, pants, and helmet. This was just a litttttle too thick. I prefer to layer up/down depending upon weather. Great helmet-sized hood, and love the left forearm lift pass pocket. I've had two shells in 30 years, and next one needs to be perfect. The HH Alpha Lifaloft and the Patagonia Untracked came close. Large fit well. Great shell but returned.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help