Select a size:
Why We Like The Stoney HS Pant
From scoping lines deep in the backcountry to searching for hidden gems at the resort, the Stoney gives us the freedom to find and shred the season's best turns. Mammut's DRYtech Pro material holds its own through rugged conditions and turns away icy gusts and deep powder, all while letting our skin breathe underneath to keep us comfortably dry.
- Classic hardshell pant for back bowls and backcountry powder
- 2-layer construction provides wind- and waterproof protection
- Active stretch material follows your every move
- Outer-thigh zippers allow you to dump excess heat
- Hook-and-loop waist tabs provide a customized fit
- Adjustable hem and elastic gaiter stop snow from packing in
- Rugged kick patches provide increased durability
- Back belt loop snaps connect to compatible jackets
- Item #MAMU5D9
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] 2L DRYtechnology Pro (polyurethane), [face fabric] 40D 88% nylon, 12% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester, [insert] 83% nylon, 10% polyester, 7% spandex, [kick patch] Cordura
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- outer-thigh zippers
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.3oz
- freeride skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.