Runbold ML Hoodie
- Performance fleece fashioned for training on or off the trail
- Stretchy fleece with waffle grid lining to wick moisture
- Half zip front amplifies ventilation
- Adjustable hood and elastic-bound hem secure the fit
- Hidden pocket tucked inside kangaroo pocket
- Item #MAM01CQ
- [main] 92% polyester, 8% spandex [lining] 100% nylon
- 1 kangaroo
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 22, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 128 lbs
The moment I slipped this on I immediately thought, “Uh, oh. I’m going to have to buy this now.” It was that comfortable! Fast forward over a year and I still love it! I especially love the way the elastic at the bottom hem helps keep the garment in place when I’m moving around and also from riding up when I’m wearing a harness. Absolutely can’t go wrong wearing on early morning climbs when the air is crisp and cool, zipping around trails on my bike, or simply just taking my dog for a walk. It’s lightweight, cozy, and one very unassuming versatile piece of activewear I’m so happy to have in my quiver.