From midwinter ascents in the alpine to swinging ice tools at lower elevations, the Mammut Men's Runbold HS Thermo Hooded Jacket is a mountain workhorse ideal for ticking off ascents in challenging winter conditions. For starters, the waterproof, breathable shell repels everything from high-elevation winds, driving snow, and falling spindrift, while varying amounts of synthetic insulation—100g through and body and 80g throughout the sleeves—offer reliable warmth in damp, stormy conditions. Run a pair of headphones through the attached multimedia pocket once you make it back to base camp, and cinch the adjustable cuffs and hem tight to keep the wind out while get supplies ready for another day on the glacier.
- Insulated hardshell ideal for big-mountain objectives
- DryTech shields from snow and wind while remaining breathable
- Lightweight synthetic insulation retains warmth in damp conditions
- Three-point adjustable hood can be cinched tight in windy weather
- Raglan sleeves and pre-shaped elbows offer a comfortable fit
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal in body heat when you're resting
- Item #MAM00VX
- Q & A
what is the temperature range for this jacket?