Select style & size:Select options
Lighter and more compact than ever.
Lighter and more compact than the previous version, the Mammut Removable Airbag System (RAS) 3.0 increases efficiency on demanding uphill tours, and inflates in a mere three seconds when deployed in the event of an avalanche. Its height-adjustable, T-shaped deployment handle provides a more ergonomic release trigger for easier use. The brightly colored airbag provides great visibility in avalanche rescue scenarios where large debris fields are present. For maximum convenience, the RAS 3.0 quickly and easily swaps between your different Mammut packs. Plus, there's a safety leg loop that keeps the pack firmly attached in the event of a traumatic slide.
- Removable Airbag System 3.0 is light and ultra-compact
- Bright airbag for visibility in rescue scenario
- Inflates in only three seconds with pull of handle
- Screw-in ready with Snowpulse 2.0/3.0 cylinder (not included)
- Safety leg loop for a secure attachment in an avalanche
- Ability to remove and swap between different packs
- Height-adjustable, T-shaped deployment handle
- Item #MAM00PJ
- Q & A
I bought this for my Dakine RAS pack. Easy to install and gives you a little extra safety in the backcountry. Looking forward to trying this in a vest as well.
Keep your head up
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just installed this in my Dakine RAS Poacher vest. If you have any questions, email me, ask for me on chat, or have your call transferred to me. It's actually really straight forward to install, but there are a couple tricks that I would be willing to share with you. Don't forget to purchase the Snowpulse 2.0/3.0 cylinder.