Select style & size:Select options
Sunny crags and shady multi-pitch routes.
You aren't sure which is worse: shivering up a shady multi-pitch all day or sweating and greasing off your project at a sunny crag. Whatever condition you're climbing in, the Mammut Men's Ophir 3 Slide Harness is fully adjustable to accommodate both crag shorts and alpine pants alike. Just like all the Ophirs, this version features Split Webbing technology, which separates the harness's weight-bearing webbing into two strands that ride over and under your hips in order to reduce weight, increase ventilation, and decrease the necessity of padding. The tie-in protector adds durable longevity, and the fabric turns a different color after the tie-in points have worn down past the point of responsible, safe use.
- Fully adjustable climbing harness for sport or trad
- Split Webbing with padded mesh for comfortable support
- Self-locking Slide Bloc buckles at waist and leg loops
- Tie-in protector with retirement indicator for safety
- Four rigid gear loops, haul loop, and chalk bag hanger
- Item #MAM011D