Why We Like The Mammut Nova IV Mid GTX Boot
Mammut's best seller, the Nova IV Mid GTX Boot is a stable and durable hiking boot that lets us take on trails with confidence. The leather uppers and mid-cut ankle collars provide plenty of protection, and the GORE-TEX membrane backs that up with reliable and breathable waterproofing. We also like this boot's traction, courtesy of its Vibram outsoles, which provide great grip on a range of surfaces, letting us hike pretty much anywhere in these boots.
- Stable and durable hiking boot
- GORE-TEX membrane provides reliable water-proofing
- Terracare leather is sustainably sourced in Germany
- 3D memo foam adds cushioning for comfort
- 12mm drop cushions our heels and back from shock
- A6 flex index best for light hiking and approach
- Item #MAMU5PE
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather
- 3D Memo Foam
- high rebound EVA wedge
- Vibram rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 15.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help