Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Jacket
Some folks collect stamps and some folks collect peaks. When you're planning on climbing every 4000-footer in New Hampshire, the Mammut Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Jacket can help you reach your goals—all forty eight of them. The notorious winds and heavy mists of Mount Washington don't stand a chance against the breathable and waterproof powerhouse that is Gore-Tex Pro. The fit is designed with mountaineering in mind so you can show off your climbing moves when you decide to take the technical route up, but still be able to reach the snacks in your pocket despite your harness. If you're a real beast and decide to lug your skis up with you, this jacket will do ya just fine on the way down.
- A technical shell for bagging major alpine summits
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro doles out breathable waterproof protection
- Ergonomic cut designed for climbing and mountaineering moves
- Adjustable hood can secure the collar and cover a helmet
- Removable snow skirt for transitioning from ascent to descent
- Pockets positioned for easy access while sporting a harness
- Wide cuffs with hook and loop closure to accommodate gloves
- Includes loops for a lasting pant and jacket connection
- Item #MAM00VH
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyamide
- Waterproof Rating
- helmet compatible
- 2 zippered front pockets,1 zippered internal, 2 internal glove warmers
- zippered underarms
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help