sale $454.97 $699.9535% Off
Up, up, and away.
Your Mammut Women's Nordwand Advanced HS Hooded Shell Jacket craves sparkling peaks and towering objectives. This tough shell sports a Gore-Tex Pro outer that repels weather to keep you dry and comfortable while you're navigating up a tricky ascent or traversing a wind-blasted knife edge.
The underarm vents allow easy ventilation when you're crossing wide open glaciers in the sun, and the Vertical Motion and High Reach technologies allow full mobility and free movement while you're scrambling up to the summit. Pull the storm-proof hood up over your helmet when the winds pick up and cinch up the drawcord hem to seal yourself off from the elements when Mother Nature starts to howl.
- A tough shell for missions in the alpine
- Gore-Tex Pro repels rain, wind, and snow
- Vertical Motion Technology allows freedom of movement
- Underarm vents dump heat quickly
- Helmet-compatible hood adds extra protection
- Glove-compatible cuffs help you keep track of your gear
- Front pockets are easy to access with a harness on
- Drawstring hem seals out the elements
- Item #MAM00UM
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (2-layer), [face fabric] polyamide
2 zippered hand, 1 internal chest
backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering