Why We Like The Meron Light IN Jacket
We like the Marmot Meron Light IN Jacket because we can always take it with us. The small packable size expands into a lofty and water resistant mid-layer that we can trust to keep us warm while we hike, climb, ski, or head into town.
- Lightweight and warm jacket that is ready for anything
- Nylon face fabric offers durability and light water resistance
- Down fill traps heat while remaining lightweight for long days
- Athletic fit layers well over base layers and under shells
- Lack of hood adds even more comfort under your go-to shell
- Dual zippered pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Packs into small stuff sack so it always fits into your pack
- Item #MAMU57U
- 100% nylon
- 850-fill down
- Fill Weight
- Baffle Construction
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- casual, hiking, snowboarding, skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help