Shoot for the summit.
Make your way to the peak with the lightweight protection and comfort-maximizing performance of the Mammut Men's Meron Light HS Jacket. Made with mountaineering in mind, this jacket shields you from howling winds and battering snow while weighing in at under a pound. Three-layer Gore-Tex Active rapidly dispels excess heat and moisture to keep you from getting swamped with sweat during grueling ascents, and of course withstands heavy snow and incessant rain. The C-Knit backer further increases breathability and prevents any clammy next-to-skin feeling. Large hand pockets can be accessed easily when wearing a harness, and they're mesh-lined to act as vents in warmer conditions. When you need to batten down the hatches, the helmet-compatible hood and adjustable cuffs help keep the elements at bay.
- Lightweight and protective jacket for mountaineering
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Active is extremely breathable
- C-Knit lining enhances breathability and moisture management
- Harness-compatible hand pockets double as vents
- Articulated sleeves allow greater range of motion
- Shockcord-adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Item #MAM00YZ