Why We Like The Mammut Meron IN Hooded Jacket
No matter what the activity, the Mammut Meron IN Hooded Jacket is there to keep you going with superior warmth and comfort when the temperatures drop below freezing. This jacket is filled with White goose down and constructed with a lightweight, water-repellent ripstop nylon fabric to ensure you stay as warm and dry as possible in any weather condition. Its adjustable hood is even compatible with helmets, so you won't have to worry about an extra head layer when you need it most.
- Women's down jacket ideal for activities in sub-zero temps
- Constructed with light, abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon
- Goose down filling insulation ensures optimal warmth
- Attached hood features a 1-point adjustment system
- Wide variety of pockets ensure room for all essentials
- Easily compresses and stowes in jacket's own side pocket
- Item #MAMU5J8
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% nylon
- 90% White goose down, 10% White goose feather
- Fill Weight
- 900cuin, 155 g/m2
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- 1-point adjustment system
- 2 backpack/climbing harness compatible zipped, 1 internal zipped, 2 internal mesh
- Claimed Weight
- ski, snowboard, lifestyle, hike and camp, climb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 21, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I believe this brand was so committed to trying to win the race in producing the lightest jacket that they overlooked the product's practical sturdiness. I only had for a week when the first tree I walked by ripped the jacket exposing the down. I am very disappointed. I really wanted something nice and warm but the fragility and thinness of the material made it just impractical for the price.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help