sale $181.32 $278.9535% Off
Hold nothing back.
When the mountains are relentless in their demands of what you're capable of, you better make sure you dig deep for everything you have—in both body and spirit. However, bringing the right equipment along can also go a long way, and few pieces go further than the Mammut Men's Masao Light HS Hooded Jacket.
Windproof and waterproof, the Masao Light is fortified with a 3-layer DRYtechnology Performance construction to shield you from piercing alpine winds, surprise snowstorms, and torrential downpours when you're miles and hours away from the finish line. Mammut gave this jacket a stormproof hood that's able to be worn over a helmet when you're on the ropes, and adjusts both vertically and horizontally with a single pull to customize your protection at a moment's notice with one hand. If the weather turns out to be warmer than you'd anticipated, zippered underarm vents help you release excess heat to stay cool and comfortable, while the adjustable cuffs and hem cinch down quickly to bolster protection when those fickle rain clouds roll back in.
- Mountaineering must-have shell for functional protection
- Waterproof, windproof construction defends against the elements
- Regular fit is tailored towards more athletic endeavors
- Pre-shaped sleeves help promote freedom of movement
- Underarm vents dump internal heat and moisture quickly
- Helmet-compatible hood is adjusted with a single pull
- Pockets are harness-compatible and fully waterproof
- Item #MAM00Z0
[membrane/laminate] DRYtechnology Performance (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyamide
2 front zip, 1 internal
backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, trail running