Why We Like The Mammut Madris Light ML Hooded Jacket
The Madris Light ML Hooded Jacket is a jack-of-all-trades midlayer we use year-round for climbs, tours, and everything in between. A wind-repellent shell made with movement-friendly stretch is combined with a waffle fleece lining for optimal breathability and moisture management, keeping us comfortable even during high-output activity.
- Versitale midlayer jacket for active days spend outside
- Polyester stretch blend provides moisture-wicking warmth
- Zippered hand and sleeve pockets keep small essentials secure
- Snug hood features ponytail hole and can fit under a climbing helmet
- Bio-based HeiQ Fresh FFL treatment helps naturally fight odors
- Flatlock seam construction provides a smooth, on-skin feel
- Elastic bound cuffs and hem help trap heat and block out drafts
- Item #MAMU5N2
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED
- [face fabric] 88% polyester, 12% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered arm
- HeiQ Fresh FFL treatment
- Claimed Weight
- climbing, hiking, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help