Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Kento High GTX Backpacking Boot
Whether you're hiking diverse mountain terrain, traversing via ferrata routes, or tackling moderate mountain tours, the Mammut Kento High GTX Backpacking Boot will keep your feet comfortable and protected through the miles. Thanks to the lightweight Michelin Alpine Lite 3970 sole, the Kento feels at home through these varying terrain types. This sole has been specifically developed for alpine activities and provides you with confident grip on rock, ice, and snow.
In addition to the sole, the Kento is equipped with many other features to keep you comfortable and protected on your treks. For starters, its hybrid shell construction that utilizes a blend of supple inner and a tough outer materials provides you with enhanced comfort and adaptability to changing landscapes. This supple inner is reinforced to help prevent you from twisting your ankle while still allowing a full range of motion. Additionally, the Kento is constructed with a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear membrane to keep your feet dry when you're hiking muddy trails or traversing glaciers. When you're tackling glacier travel or traversing snow fields, the Kento is strap-on crampon compatible to ensure stability across the white landscape.
- Versatile mountaineering boot for trekking in alpine terrain
- Supple inner, tough outer materials enhance comfort and protection
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane blocks moisture for dry feet
- Reinforced, flexible inside helps keep you from twisting an ankle
- 3D memo foam provides cushioning for comfort during long treks
- Michelin Alpine soles offer grip across rock, ice, and snow
- 2-zone lacing system can be adjusted for different situations
- Strap-on crampon compatible for treks across snowy landscapes
- Item #MAM010R