45% Offsale from $164.99 $298.95
The Mammut Women's Kahiltna Jacket is a light puffy with a minimal packing space so you can fit it in any backpack for climbing or skiing. Its 750-fill down insulation is lofty, compressible, and surprisingly warm for how little the jacket weighs. Mammut wrapped this light insulation in an equally light fabric called Pertex Microlight. Microlight is extremely light to enhance packing, and it's always ruggedly water-resistant, windproof, and downproof for reliable comfort in rough weather.
- Lightweight down jacket is welcoming addition to climb and ski trips
- 750-fill down packs down small for compact storage
- Pertex Microlight fabric is water-resistant, downproof, and windproof
- Adjustable hood and hem ensure a secure fit
- Stretchy, internal cuffs secure the sleeves in place
- Item #MAM013H
[face fabric] 100% nylon
90/10 750-fill goose down
2 zippered hand
backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 210lbs
Got this as an everyday around town jacket for my wife and she has been super impressed with the warmth and flattering form fit.