Select Style & Size
- There's a lot campers can do with 150 meters of Hammer Cord
- Durable cord is reliable for tying down gear
- Easy-to-tie design fixes camping gear to backpacks
- Item #MAM0472
- 2 mm, 3 mm
- 150 m
- (2mm) 0.85 kN, (3mm) 1.8 kN
- Recommended Use
- tent area, laces
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 17, 2015
- I've used it several times
Cuben fiber tarp? Surprise tie-down? UL proud? This is it.
August 18, 2014
So Many Uses
- I've put it through the wringer
This stuff is strong, easy to tie, and so versatile. From laces for boots, to pull cords for canyoneering, to guylines for tents, or a line to hang your bear bag with this is strong enough to handle the task and light enough to carry with you on any trip.
February 24, 2016
You used the 2mm for a pull cord? How long was the rap?