This jacket will help with the sends.
There are times in the middle fo your climbing expedition when you're up on the wall and your shell coat is down on the ground in your pack. For the times when your mid-layer becomes a multi-purpose coat, the Mammut Men's Eiswand Guide ML Jacket can handle this duty. With a fleecy interior and a hard face, the Eiswand protects from wind and insulates while you top-belay or get ready for the next pitch. Once you start climbing, the Eiswand's motion technology and underarm gusset won't restrict your movement, so even the furthest throw to the next move isn't unreasonable. The high collar and chinguard prevent irritation and also stand up tall to the elements, while thumbholes and elastic hems protect the rest of your torso from wind, so you can make the send and continue to be warm in the Eiswand.
- A warm midlayer that can also function on its own when needed
- Hardface technology diminishes wind entering you coat
- High collar and chinguard offer protection and coverage
- harness-friendly pockets for keeping your hands warm mid-ascent
- Vertical motion and gusset technology provide range of motion
- Item #MAM00VR