Snow or shine, climb on.
You'll be happy to have the Women's Mammut Eisfeld Guide SO Pant during big mountain expeditions and early morning tours alike. These hybrid softshell pants combine durable and stretchy Schoeller Dryskin with waterproof Mammut DryTech Pro. They repel snow and wind when storms roll in over the mountains, and the abrasion-resistant fabric keeps sharp rock faces from ruining your pants during tricky sequences. When you're working fast and things heat up, the Dryskin fabric's breathable features will keep you comfortable so you can dump extra warmth with the side vents.
- Lightweight softshell pants designed for alpine expeditions
- Highly breathable fabric fends off snow and wind
- Vertical Motion Construction provides performance mobility
- Side ventilation dumps excess heat during rigorous ascents
- Color treatment prevents dark colors from heating up in the sun
- Gaiters and gusset work with ski and mountaineering boots
- Reinforced cuffs protect fabric from sharp edges and crampons
- Slim fit cuts down on bulk for a stress free ascent
- Item #MAM00UQ